Before submitting online request...
Many HOA requests we receive are related to general homeowner duties and responsibilities and do not fall within the HOA services provided. Therefore, these requests or concerns will not be addressed by HOA management. Please read over the information below and also view our Tips & Tricks page for additional homeowner advice.
- Place your check in the drop box in front of Signature Companies’ office.
- Late fees apply – ($25 per month) – NO EXCEPTIONS. Do not contact HOA management regarding the balance on your account. It is your responsibility to keep track of when payments were submitted plus any future deadlines. Monthly and annual invoices will not be sent. If dues are 30 days past due, services may be discontinued without notice, including clubhouse/community room access & reservations. At 60 days past due, legal action may be taken.
- Post-dated checks will not be accepted.
- You can also set up bill pay through your bank. They would send Signature the check as it’s not account to account transfer or wire. Bill pay may ask for a reference which would be your current address within the HOA
- Please make payable to the name of your HOA and reference your address on each check.
- All bins must be stored inside your garage (see covenants and restrictions for details).
- If your garbage is not picked up, do not call the trash company or your HOA coordinator but instead leave it in the proper location by the set time the following week for pick up at that time.
- Trash bin sizes will not be modified (association Board can review once they’ve taken over the HOA).
- If your garbage services were disconnected due to account delinquency, reinstation of services will take effect 7 days after payment is applied and your account is brought current. Please note that major holidays may extend this timeframe to 14 days.
Every year, review the snow removal guideline and homeowner responsibilities. Some details include but not limited to…
- Snow is removed after 2” of accumulation in one snow event.
- Contracted snow removal will do its best to move the main roads and driveway within 16 hours after the snow fall has stopped.
- Contracted snow removal will do its best to move the remaining snow within 48 hours after the snow fall has stopped.
- HOA does not guarantee that you will make it out in the morning after a snow fall. If you’re required to be somewhere then it’s your responsibility to make other arrangements.
- If snow removal service was disconnected due to account delinquency, reinstation of services will take effect 7 days after your payment is applied and your account is brought current. Please note that major holidays may extend this timeframe to 14 days.
Every year, review the lawn care guideline and homeowner responsibilities. Some details include but not limited to…
- Lawn and sprinkler head repairs needed in the spring due to snow removal will be handled during sprinkler start-up. All repairs are the responsibility of the homeowner regardless of who damages them.
- If you have a sprinkler head not working correctly, contact our office to have it serviced. All services are the responsibility of the homeowner and will be billed to you directly.
- If your lawn was not mowed, it was more than likely overlooked. If it occurs more than twice consecutively, submit an HOA request letting us know.
- If an HOA request form is submitted because your lawn is too short, you’ll receive a response that the service provided is acceptable to management, and contracts are reviewed once a year.
- If lawn care service was disconnected due to account delinquency, reinstation of services will take effect 7 days after your payment is applied and your account is brought current. Please note that major holidays may extend this timeframe to 14 days.
Homeowners choosing to water their lot less often can turn their irrigation system on / off in their mechanical room only, as shown during the final walk-through. Homeowners choosing to do this assume all responsibility for their sod, including replacement.
Homeowners are not to adjust or reset the exterior timer for the building irrigation system under any circumstance. Homeowners who make adjustments to the exterior irrigation system assume any and all responsibility for the sod of the entire building, including replacement.
domestic, property or noise issues
- HOA management will not respond to issues related to domestic situations, property warrantable items, neighborhood noises (dogs) and anything else not under the umbrella of provided HOA services.
- If you see any parked vehicles not complying with the covenants and restrictions, contact the City directly and not HOA management.
Damage, REPAIRS & Improvements
- Homes built by Signature Companies have a limited warranty which does not cover general home maintenance. General home maintenance is the responsibility of the Homeowner.
- Outside of this warranty, HOA does not cover any service repairs regardless of what the cause is.
- Some home improvements require prior HOA approval (such as fences in certain HOA’s). Please refer to your HOA documents for details.
homeowner items & responsibilities
- Refer to your homeowner book given at your final walk thru to reference any paint colors, products or materials used in your home.
- Property – Homeowner will receive a General Warranty Deed for their lot & structure.
- Taxes – Homeowner is responsible to pay property taxes for their lot & structure.
- Insurance – Homeowner is responsible for insuring their lot, interior & exterior of their home (excluding condos at Aspen Heights & West Pointe Estates). Insurance questions should be directed to your personal insurance agent.
- Maintenance & Repair – Homeowner is responsible for all maintenance & repair.
- Trees & Plants – Homeowner is responsible to ensure trees and plants receive adequate water and care.
- Utilities – Homeowner is responsible for gas service, electricity, water, & sewer (must be transferred to homeowner within two (2) days of closing).
- Signature Companies does not have duplicate mailbox keys. Homeowner is responsible for replacing mailbox keys or locks. If you sell your home, mailbox keys should be transferred to the new owner.
community room rental
- A community room is available for rent to residents within Whisper Ridge South.
- Rooms are reserved on a first come, first serve basis and require a $300 check as a deposit the week prior in exchange for the key. If all rules are followed, the check will be shredded.
- Complete the HOA online request form and we will contact you with availability.